Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rambling.

Just checking in to make sure I don't lose your attention.

We seem to be in that awkward phase where we don't have much to do work-wise with the film but this one thing, and we're all waiting eagerly for that one thing to get finished. But because it isn't yet, I think we're all pretty unsure what to do with ourselves.

Mind, we've been working on Parachute Kids for about a year and a half now. Probably more. It's a bit of a surprise to all of us that we actually got it finished, and now that's it's nearly done, our hands (and I suppose our minds, at least figuratively) are being fidgety.

We've thought of a few ideas as to what our next project might be, but none of us really wants to commit ourselves to anything just yet with Parachute Kids still unfinished. Oh, and just a sidenote - when I say "we", for the most part I mean just me. Now that I think about it, I'm not quite to sure what that whole "we" thing was about. Huh.

Anyway, expect to see more mindless rambling hereabouts. Just a disclaimer. I'm going to try and get Marc and Adriana and some other people to post some as well, just to spice things up. And if anything substantial does happen to Parachute Kids (updates on the score, festival submissions, what have you) we'll keep you posted.

Haha. I've always wanted to say that. "We'll keep you posted." Although I've realized that it's what people say when they find that don't have anything else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment