Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hi There!

Michael's been bugging me for the last month to post something up here... so here it is!

In case you don't know me... hello, pleased to make your acquaintance.
I was a director on the film, Parachute Kids, along with David Kirkeby. I'm currently in New York and working hard on finishing the beast... well, I'm not working so hard anymore, but the film is being worked on...hardly... i mean, very hard... i mean, well (this is dumb, i know)... we're trying to get the score together before i get back to L.A.. Picture's pretty much locked, just need that music...

This film has been in the works for a long long time and everyone who worked on it put so much love and effort into it. It wouldn't have been possible without all the wonderful passion and support we've gotten from everyone involved. It's been one of the best experiences i've had so far (in film, in life). So, thank you so so much! I hope you get to watch the film soon, and I hope it doesn't disappoint.

enough cheesy sentimentality...

we will be posting more as soon as progress is made... well, Michael will probably be posting... or maybe Adriana... me if you're lucky...

spread the word!

-marc

No comments:

Post a Comment